Sunday, August 26, 2012

This Week

It's been a funny old week. Reece has been couch ridden with a nasty dose of the flu, I went with my sister and Reece's sister to a taping of a game show and I caught up with some friends from my trip to Europe for the first time in nearly two years. There was just enough disruption to make me feel slightly off balance.

IMG_3193

I'm a little at odds with my wardrobe at the moment, hence the shortage of outfit posts. Even though I was only in the country for half of winter, I'm ready for the warmer months if only for a chance to take more photos.

IMG_3201

The coming week will be a little slower paced as August wraps up and Reece's 21st birthday looms up around the corner.

I hope your week was a happy one.

Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.