Thursday, August 23, 2012

TARDIS Tights

I tend to wear my geek badge with pride, though I don't usually wear it all over my legs. Those who know me know that I'm a complete nerd and a dork. Among my geekish interests is that pinnacle of sci-fi/fantasy/nerd humor Dr. Who. When I got wind of these TARDIS tights I knew they had to be mine. It's my first foray into the printed tights world and I'm already lusting over another four or five different pairs, all from Black Milk, an awesome Australian based brand. Go, lust, spend, thank me later.

IMG_3168
tights: black milk, top: old valley girl, shoes: savers

I wore some variation of this outfit about four days straight.

IMG_3179

IMG_3189

IMG_3190

Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.