Saturday, August 4, 2012

Moving Forward


tumblr_m85275uqAy1qjnu40o1_400.jpg


Today I handed in my resignation for my job of four and a half years. I've been working in fast food since I was fifteen and had been at this particular store since I was sixteen. I worked full time for a year between high school and uni, whilst I was saving to go to Europe and I've been a supervisor for a year. At times I flat out hated it, at times I loved it. I work well in stressful environments and I enjoyed training new employees.

However it was in no way related to my nursing aspirations and I have been lucky enough to find a job that will allow me to practice nursing skills. It's terrifying to leave what has been my safety net for so long and I'm getting a touch of break up goggles. But I can feel it in my waters, this is a good move for me.

You have to follow those kinds of instincts.

Alice xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.