Sunday, August 26, 2012

Skirt Flirt

I like the last week of Winter. It's as though she's sick of having people moan for the past three months so she brings out some gorgeous sunny days that retain the crispness in the air. (I think all seasons have a feminine feel to them)

IMG_3218
skirt: vintage, blouse: sportscaft via op shop, shoes: target, sunglasses: bill bass

I bought this skirt at a vintage fair in Italy. It comes with a removable pinafore-type-thing but I prefer it as just a skirt. The colour and print felt suited to the taste of Spring coming around the corner. It also brings back fond memories of Italy, wandering cobbled streets in the baking heat and eating cup after cup of gelato. 

IMG_3220

IMG_3222

IMG_3224

IMG_3231

IMG_3236

Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.