Monday, August 13, 2012

Swinging Baby

Today was big in a couple of ways. It was my first full day as solely a care worker, yesterday being my LAST SHIFT EVER (hopefully) at my fast food job. I also had my orientation for my nursing placement, it's at a hospital I've worked at before so it was nice and familiar. I also did something I've been meaning to do for a while, namely, to be more adventurous in my photo taking. I'm sure I'm not the only one a little sick of the ol' green shed door.

IMG_3041
dress: stussy, jumper: mink pink, tight: who knows, shoes: savers, beret: op shop

Happily I found the whole experience quite painless and even awkwardless. This swing set is a short stroll from our house and aside from a few joggers I had the place to myself. And let's face it, who is really more strange, the person taking photos or the person running about like a loon for fun?

IMG_3047

IMG_3049

IMG_3051

Photobucket

These are some of my favourite shots I've managed to capture on my own, I even snapped a few neighbourhood picks on my way home.

Photobucket

IMG_3067

Alice xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.