Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Collar Clan

I'm at a strange sort of turning point at the moment. Things are changing and new things are in the works, yet a lot remains quite mundane. My uni classes start back tomorrow. Having completed a unit whilst in Italy it doesn't feel like I've had a very long break but it's a short semester and I'll be completing placement shifts throughout so I dare say it will go quickly.

Photobucket
dress: local boutique, cardigan: target, collar: la poeme

I wore this at the start of the week. I bought the collar in Italy and was excited to try it out. I'm new to the whole detached collar business but I must say I like it. It adds heaps of interest to what would otherwise be a fairly dull ensemble. 

IMG_2799

IMG_2809

IMG_2827

Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.