Friday, August 3, 2012

Beachy Keen

Today was one of those gorgeous sunny winter days. Reece and I ventured out to the beach for a coffee and a stroll followed by a visit to Savers. If there were a gold medal for Savers shopping I would have won it today by a mile.

IMG_2856

IMG_2883

IMG_2888

There were only a few other people along the pier and down the sand, including a few men talking enthusiastically about fishing. Reece snapped some photos for me and made a face in every photo I tried to take of him. We're both working over the weekend so some cute couple time went down a treat.

IMG_2873
jacket: Armani Jeans, top: bettina liano, jeans: levi's, 
shoes: rivers, bag: penny black, sunglasses: bill bass

IMG_2874

IMG_2875

IMG_2884

Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.