Thursday, May 31, 2012

This and That

I have officially finished my mental health placement. It was extremely interesting and rewarding and I was sad to leave, though I am still uncertain as to whether I could do it as a specialty. I am also thoroughly exhausted, more emotionally than physically. But no rest for the wicked. I have a monstrous amount of exam study to do as well as organising everything for Italy (only 2 and a half weeks away!).

Here are a few things I've been up to lately..

IMG_1529
Trying to learn some Italian. I can say "One white wine please" and "I don't like meat" so I'm pretty much set.

IMG_1536
Buying up old and not-as-old movies.

IMG_1530
Same goes for books. I've only read The Book Thief so far, I sobbed.

Alice xx

1 comment:

  1. My sister says to make sure you learn how to say "still water" or they automatically give you sparkling water when you ask for it in restaurants. Just a little tip for you! x

    ReplyDelete

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.