Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Drizzly Day

Today was my second last day of uni classes for the semester. I have all next week off before three weeks of mental health placement followed by exams. Then six weeks of freedom! It's going to be amazing, though I have a growing list of things I'd like to achieve whilst I don't have assignments and study plaguing me. 

Thoroughly miserable weather today too, I love it. It cleared up just enough for me to snatch some photos, though I just realised I look a little like a reanimated scorpion in them. Curse my pearlescent skin tone.

IMG_1260
dress: cotton on, jumper: vintage via savers, scarf: op shop,
beret: op shop, necklace: etsy

IMG_1261

IMG_1262

The giveaway is still open! Don't forget to comment to be in the running.

Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.