Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hanging Rock

Here are some last photos from our weekend away. I'm buried under a mountain of study at the moment so I don't really have much new content. 

I brought my tripod along so we managed to snag a few cute couple shots. The smoochy one is my desktop now, I love it. We also stopped at Hanging Rock on the way home, it's breathtakingly beautiful though I did nearly die on the walk up. I've read the book and I could picture young girls in edwardian dress running around having picnics and jumping off cliffs. 

IMG_1365
dress: asos, coat: dangerfield, beret: eBay, shoes: op shop, bag: op shop

IMG_1370

IMG_1381

IMG_1386
spot the person

IMG_1403-2
changed into my rivers shoes for walking

Alice xx

1 comment:

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.