Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hijacked

Reece finds himself hilarious and decided to jump in on my outfit shot. That boy shouldn't be allowed around cameras.

IMG_1487

IMG_1490

I think facebook stalks me too well sometimes. It regularly advertises the online Australian store Lucy In The Sky on my sidebar. My sister is named Lucy so I was curious and had a peek. Good call facebook, I'm a little in love. The clothes are gorgeous and affordable, but get snapped up quickly. This dress was on sale for $20 with free express postage (ah, yes please!). There's a belt as well, though I have to add a notch to it.

IMG_1484
dress: lucy in the sky, blazer: op shop, scarf: target, necklace: modcloth

IMG_1502

Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.