Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Zoo Fun

Yesterday my sister and I went to the Zoo. Much fun and cute animal watching was had by all.

Photobucket

Photobucket
It was a bordering-on-scorching 35 degrees so I wore a sun-smart, safari inspired out fit.
shirt dress: vintage via eBay, hat: laura ashley via op shop, sunnies: my new Bill Bass prescriptions

Photobucket
We brought a picnic.

Photobucket
And made new friends.

Photobucket

Photobucket

In all seriousness, the Melbourne Zoo is really great for conservation work and encouraging care for the environment. The habitats are amazing and I even bought some really nice eco-friendly crockery from the store as well as the awesome elephant tote in the outfit photo. And a meer cat for Reece.

wishiwereaudrey xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.