Monday, January 30, 2012

Grey Skies

After a scorcher of a week, the weather has returned to it's overcast and drizzly self. I'm ready for the cooler weather, layers and tights are more my thing and I feel I can be more creative with my style when there is a need to cover more of your body. I also don't enjoy sweating of my makeup and having to sleep without the covers. What's the point of bed if it's not snuggly?
I'm also running out of the enthusiasm needed to entertain myself over the holidays. Just a few more weeks until I'm back at uni and can immerse myself in text books and assignments. Nerd heaven.

Photobucket
dress: retro star, jumper: Target,
flats: Paris Girl(not actually mad in Paris)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

wishiwereaudrey xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.