Saturday, July 14, 2012

Still Here

Italy has been a haze of classes, lectures, visits to museums, churches, monasteries and picturesque towns. The heat is insane. The food, the wine and the gelato are out of this world. Our course has now finished and the great friends I have made have scattered across the globe. Some back to Australia, others on to other parts of Europe. I am here in Florence for another 5 nights. I have day trips organised to explore Verona and Milan as well as some time to lie around and prepare for the 24 odd hours or more it will take to get home. Here are some snaps from a recent trip to Siena and San Gimignano.

Photobucket
top: lucy in the sky, scarf: vintage (bought in Italy), sunglasses: bill bass

IMG_2456

Photobucket

IMG_2505 

Alice xx

1 comment:

  1. great photos alice. wish you were here in verona with me. big thunderstorm coming! Bethany

    ReplyDelete

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.