Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Mid Italy

I'm about half way through this Italy experience and I just keep finding more to wonder at. We've visited Michelangelo's David and Botticelli's Birth of Venus and Allegory of Spring as well as numerous other works of art, both in museums and churches. If I were to be honest I'd probably say I'm having a bit of an art overload. But I digress.

IMG_2217
skirt: brandy <3 melville, top: lucy in the sky, sandals: rivers

IMG_2218

Each time you wander a street or square you discover something new. I found this skirt in a little shop and couldn't leave it behind. It's insanely comfortable and easy to style. Excuse the bedroom shot, I didn't fancy hiking down three flights of stairs.

100_0462

100_0467

100_0465

Wandering to dinner tonight we stumbled across a vintage store with some amazing pieces an a spectacular light feature! I managed to walk away with just a scarf and a darling bracelet. The sweet shopkeeper gave me a deal so I didn't have to decide.

The next few days hold shopping, Venice and the Duomo. You can follow me on instagram for more candid snaps. I'm at wishiwereaudrey.

Ciao!

Alice xx

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! It's my dream to go to Italy and looks like you're having a great time!
    Now following you're lovely blog :)
    Georgia x
    satiablefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful skirt! So glad you're enjoying yourself x

    ReplyDelete

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.