Friday, April 6, 2012

Shorts and Ink

Last night Reece and I headed out for dinner at one of the local pubs, they had a lot of sea food specials on being Good Friday - yay for the vegaquarian! I got Reece to take my photos because setting up the tripod seemed like too much effort. Possibly a mistake as Reece doesn't take direction well, I had to delete a number of unflattering close ups of my face.

Photobucket
top: Sunny Girl via op shop, shorts: Forcast, 
belt: I tossed the tag and now I can't remember

Photobucket

Photobucket

I broke out these shorts I bought from a local boutique along with this nautical-ish belt. I really am a little in love. They make my legs seem so long - no mean feat for stumpy little me - and the high waist makes me soo happy.

Photobucket

Oh, and the new tattoo. I've been ruminating for a long while about it. If you haven't clued in, it's a line from the Sorting Hat song in the first Harry Potter book, 'Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw, if you've a ready mind. Where those of wit and learning, will always find their kind.' I have mentioned my love of Harry Potter before and I've always felt an affinity for Ravenclaw house, I'm not brave or honourable enough for Griffindor. It is also a nod to my book smarts. I'm by no means a genius, but I do pirde myself on having a slightly above average level of intelligence. I got it done at Purple Haze Tattooz, by Becky, a far cry from the little place in Amsterdam where I got my first one.

Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.