Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bits and bobs

I haven't been feeling very photogenic lately so here are a few bits and pieces I haven't gotten around to sharing in a post of their very own. I do need to come up with some regular features to keep things on track.

Photobucket
my expanding Von Follies collection, my mission is to buy the entire range

Photobucket
random mirror snap

Photobucket
beside reading, I've finished the three library ones. LOTR is a reread of course

Photobucket
vintage goodies

Photobucket
another dress from the sale

Photobucket
tried my first bouff in ages, not too shabby

Hopefully I can fit some study in around work and recharging over the easter break. And maybe get to work on the teetering sewing pile.

Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.