Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Come out cold

Yesterday was drizzly, cold and a little miserable. I loved it. I wore tights and cooked soup for dinner. It was amazing. Unfortunately this morning I woke to rays of sun poking through the blinds Reece recently installed. Shattering. It's not that I hate nice weather. I'm just well and truly ready for Autumn and cold and layers and extra blankets. 

Photobucket
dress: vintage via Retro Star, belt: lost the tag via a local boutique, blazer: Maddison Square via a local boutique, sunnies: prescription lens Bill Bass

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm enjoying the mid semester break from uni, though I'm still working through assignments and readings and starting exam study. This dress will always be a favourite, though I tried to mix it up with an interesting belt and some colour.

Oh and I just bought my ticket to Fashionopolis! Who else will be there? I have a feeling I will be so overcome with seeing all those amazing fashion bloggers in one place I won't be able to take in any of the talks.

Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.