Saturday, March 3, 2012

Saver Sunday

This morning Reece and I headed to a couple of local markets. Reece was on the look out for a bike for a client and I just love markets in general. However we found little to get excited about as most people were packing up because of the rain or hadn't come out at all. Luckily we also hit up our local Savers store where I scored a bunch of cloths for just $15 all up with my student discount.

Photobucket Photobucket
a houndstooth pattern to add to my growing collection of high-wasited skirts

Photobucket Photobucket
this rich colour will be perfect for the cooler months

Photobucket Photobucket
i can't resist a deep green knit

Photobucket
hat brooch anyone?

I also signed up for a club card while I was there, so hopefully my Savers visits will be on the rise.

wishiwereaudrey xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.