Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tartan Hights

I bought these shorts on eBay for a song and I love them. I love the silhouette they give, I love how comfy they are and I think the pattern is fun. Reece hates them. This doesn't really phase me and I wore them to uni yesterday with great success. Sometimes it's nice not to worry about my dress creeping up under my backpack.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
shorts: eBay, boots: Rivers, cardigan: Living Doll, top: op shop

Photobucket

I realise this outfit toes the border in terms of clashing prints, but somehow it work in my eyes.
Oh, and it looks like I'm checking myself out in the first two photos, I need to get better at this sizing business.

Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.