Monday, October 31, 2011

Not so long weekend

I wore a variation of this outfit to an engagement party yesterday but forgot to take photos. So here it is in poor light. Though I did get the boy to take it so no mirror photo.
I have a thing for maxi dresses at the moment. This one was a bargain and is really easy to dress up or down as you please and is also suited to Melbourne's bi-polar weather. Hopefully the rain clears for the cup tomorrow!

Photobucket
dress - mink pink, cardigan - tdc, belt - jay jays

Happy Halloween to those lucky enough to reside in countries that embrace it. I always wanted to dress up and trick or treat when I was little, but mum would not allow it.

ciao
wishiwereaudrey xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.