Monday, October 3, 2011

I love it when pieces fall into place and suddenly you have an outfit you adore that has been at your finger tips all along.
I bought this skirt from savers a while ago. It languished in my cupboard for a while, waiting for it's soulmate who I happened to pick up in a local op shop yesterday. Teamed with my ever faithful, goes-with-everything belt it was as though it had foretold by the heavens.
The skirt is a little large, me being habitually lazy two bobby pins sufficed to hold on my admittedly slim frame for the day though I should probably come up with a long term solution. I have a feeling this will be a long term affair.

Photobucket

Photobucket

By the way, do we like the borders?

ciao
wishiwereaudrey xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Have i told you lately that we LOVE YOU.

    Me and my girlfriend, Charlotte Cutler (curlcrave) die for your blog!

    Is it you who took this amazing photo??? Are you the blogger?

    keep in touch!

    www.shervinsworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.