Thursday, December 27, 2012

I'm 21

IMG_4240
me as Audrey again, just cos


Yesterday I officially became a twenty-something. An adult. A grown up. It's mostly a token milestone in Australia as you can already drink, drive and marry from eighteen onwards but it still feels pretty huge.

It's been a big year for me. I moved on from the safe job of my teens, have evolved in my ability as a nurse in training, celebrated a year living with my love and spent a month studying overseas. It's sounds so corny to lament how I've grown and matured, but it's 100% true.

Yesterday I was showered in presents, some belated Christmas, others birthday gifts. I laughed and ate and drank with my family. I saw Les Miserable (my all time favourite musical ever) in gold class and cried like a baby. It was an all around awesome day.

I had intended to ramble on about plans and hopes for my 21st year of life. But I don't think I have the energy. Rest assured it's going to be a big one. Watch out 22.

Alice xx

1 comment:

  1. Little Audrey <3. Happy Birthday lovely lady.
    Audrey is my favourite actress :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.