Sunday, December 16, 2012

Early Presents

I think I've mentioned here before that my birthday falls on the 26th of December. This does often mean a few sneaky 'combintation' presents. But this year being my 21st birthday I've been lucky enough to already have received some very thoughtful and amazing birthday presents.

IMG_4185

A few nights ago my sister and mum rushed over to my house to present me with the gifts they'd bought because they were to excited to wait.


IMG_4190

My sister gave me the classic Chanel red lipstick. It's stunning, and pretty fun to click open and closed.

IMG_4199

I spied the Miu Miu cameo collection on Tom and Lorenzo a few months ago and I've been hinting pretty heavily that it would make a great present. I hadn't really thought that my mum would actually buy it for me! It's sooooo pretty.

IMG_4195

IMG_4224

Safe to say, I'm a pretty lucky girl!

Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.