Monday, December 24, 2012

Hollywood

In just two days I'll be 21. Or one day, seeing as I'm writing this at 11pm. Shift work's swell, really. And seeing as it's so late, excuse this bit of word vomit. I have a case of nocturnal writers block. Nothing that spills from my fingertips at night ever makes much sense. 

IMG_4240

Any hoot. Two weekends ago I celebrated the coming of my last youthful milestone (that sounds a bit mean, doesn't it?) with a Hollywood themed party. Can you take a guess at who I dressed as? We had an awesome photo booth at the venue, but here are a couple of snaps from before we left. Reece made an awesome Willy Wonka and my best friend Alix rocked Jessica Rabbit.

IMG_4250

I couldn't be as exact as I liked but I was really happy with the over all result.

IMG_4254

The party was awesome.

IMG_4273

Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.