Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sprung

So my blogging schedule has trickled down to once a week if I'm lucky. Cue traditional apologies, I've been busy with work/uni/placement and every time I wear something I'm quite proud of it's rainy/windy/dark. Luckily today Reece was happy to take a few photos of what I wore out to breakfast.

IMG_3778

The whole whits and light blue denims thing gets me really excited for late Spring and Summer. We're still getting the occasional beautiful Spring day but they're interspersed with rain and clouds.

IMG_3781

The end is within site in terms of uni for the year. I have 3 weeks left of classes followed by 3 weeks of exams. I have tonnes of projects planned for the break as well as a 21st party to plan.

IMG_3784

Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.