Saturday, October 20, 2012

Halter

I bought this dress from Zara while I was in Italy and had only wore it once, while there, until I pulled it out last night for a BBQ. My gut feeling is that it's not the most flattering style for my body shape, but I tend to stick my nose up at the idea that certain people should wear or avoid certain styles.

IMG_3820
dress: Zara, jacket: Levi's, shoes: Savers

Things are hurtling along at a frightening speed over here. I'm excited to wrap up uni for the year and find some time to breath.

IMG_3825

Note the pastiness of my shoulders, this will not change over the summer months. I don't tan - I bleach.

IMG_3833

Alice xx

1 comment:

  1. You look pretty!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.