Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Dainty Floral

It's that time of year again. Placement is almost wrapped up, my classes finish this Thursday and exams are right around the corner. Despite my best efforts to keep on top of things I have a heap of notes and scenarios to sift through in order to be somewhat prepared.

Things aren't made easier when the weather outside is gorgeous with a capital G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S and I'm chained to my desk.

I did manage to take a few days off uni and work last week and headed to Ballarat with my mum to watch two of my sisters in one their most important dance competitions, the same one I competed in last year. This is what I wore for the car trip there. When I first started 13 years ago (good lord that's a long time) it was a really long drive, but what with freeways and bypasses it only takes an hour and a half or so these days.

IMG_3883

IMG_3885

I bought this dress in a pretty awesome op shop haul the other week. It's pretty near to perfect in terms of floaty spring dresses that translate nicely into other seasons.

IMG_3892

IMG_3895


IMG_3906

Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.