Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sherry weather

I bought a new lipstick the other day. It's actually the first lipstick I've ever bought with intention of wearing it almost daily, not just for special events or calisthenics competitions. It's from Rimmel and is called 'drop of sherry'. If that's not the most old lady sounding lipstick you have ever heard, please share.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't know if I have mentioned that I am a vegetarian before(I do eat fish though, or I get sick). As a result I try to be as conscious as possible about cosmetic and beauty brands that test on animals and avoid leather where ever possible(I tend to cheat by considering second hand leather okay). I am in no way perfect about this, but my general rule of thumb is if it doesn't state it is animal friendly on the packaging, stay away. However Rimmel are friendly people and are nice to our animal friends without boasting about it on their packaging(as are Revlon). PETA has a comprehensive data base of friendly products here.

I am wearing a target top over a mink pink maxi dress. Yay for sunny days interspersed with stormy evenings to keep things interesting.

wishiwereaudrey xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I love your lipstick. You look great !
    x
    Cecile
    Adorjo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh i love the colour, i want it now! lol. how are you dear peanut?

    ReplyDelete

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.