Thursday, November 3, 2011

Max love

I think I am developing a slight addiction to maxi dresses. This one, which arrived yesterday, brings my collection to four. A modest size, but I'm proud of it. This one is crocheted with neutral colours. I took it on it's inaugural outing to my first uni exam, whose saving grace was that it was only multiple choice. Though I do get the feeling I checked 'all of the above' a few too many times.
Again I missed the day light hours, luckily the boy obliged and took some full length photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tomorrow one of my closest friends is visiting from interstate, so I'm taking her on a proper Melbourne shopping spree. I can't wait!

Also, in a fit of boredom on the train home I downloaded the instigram app. If you have it my user name is of course wishiwereaudrey :)

ciao
wishiwereaudrey xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.