Monday, July 19, 2010

an open letter to bloggers of the world

for someone bordering falling in the "techno generation" category this might sound silly, but the internet never fails to amaze me. despite growing up as it evolved and not being able to remember a time when it didn't exist i am stil awed by the vast amouunt of information and ispiration that can be attained with a few mouse clicks.
the world of blogging has opened my eyes even wider the last few months. the ease with which people can now share ideas and events is astounding. i sometimes feel i can wander down to an antique fair in sunny new york whilst snuggled up in front of my computer in utterly freezing melbourne
i want to say thank you to all the bloggers i have discovered recently and those who first caught my interest for the world you have opened up to me and the possibilities i am discovering. i am no longer afraid to be myself in the way i dress. i get a shudder of excitment every time i put together a new outfit. i can now derive amazing amounts of happiness from the simple act of getting dressed every morning.
i can only hope that one day i will be the same source of inspiration for another.
ciao
wishiwereaudrey xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.