Monday, July 5, 2010

i dont have pictures, so a thousand words will have to do

my camera battery died before i could photograph what i'm currently wearing. i say currently wearing because i spent most of the day in uniform. this afternoon i pulled out my highwaisted skirt and teamed it with a flowery blouse and knee high socks for that slightly librarian look
it is now only 2 months and 4 days before i set off on my eurpean adventure so i am madly trying to save sufficient spending money, hence my recent purchaces have been limited. i did however pick up the novels pride and prejudice and gentlemen prefer blondes for $1 and $2 respectively.
a new beret is also coming towards me from ebay land. a woolen, '60s camel coloured beret to be exact for $12 and free postage. my black one is get a work out this winter so it will be good to mix things up.
sorry about the lack of pictures to distract from my ramblings, teach me for being slack and ignoring the flashing battery sign

ciao
wishiwereaudrey xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.