Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Dotty

The Australian sun is a force to be reckoned with when taking out fit photos. Especially when anxiety confines your photo taking to the backyard (do you like my modest veggie garden?). My word for this year is Adventure which includes endeavouring to seek out new and exciting places for outfit photos, as well as just seeking out the everyday adventure of life!

dress: all about eve, shoes: asos,
 sunnies: oroton(prescription)

I found this dress along with a couple of other beauties at Savers at the start of the week. It's a perfect fit for the sunny weather we have in store and I only need to add chunky heels and put some effort into my hair to take it to a casual-night-out worthy look.




Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.