Thursday, January 23, 2014

Dejour Jeans

I feel I can officially call myself a Melbourne blogger now I have my own pair of Dejour jeans. My friend and I ventured to Brunswick (the other side of the city for us) and fell in love as soon as we walked in the door.

IMG_6962

I don't often wear jeans because I struggle to find the super high waist I like. Dejour have high waist a plenty and alter on the spot if the length or waist are a bit off. I also grabbed a pair of super high shorts that I struggled to find anywhere else.

IMG_6966

While there we actually spotted Stealth from The Lumineers who I saw live with my sister later that night. They were indescribably amazing, hands down the best live act I've seen. I snagged this singlet from the merchandise stand.

IMG_6977

IMG_6988

Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.