Monday, January 6, 2014

Do More

Merry Christmas, happy My Birthday and hello 2014! Yes, I turned the ripe old age of 22 on Boxing Day. Yes the day after Christmas is a fairly crummy time for a birthday but I don't know much different.

me on said birthday

 The new year always feels a bit fresh and exciting and this year feels especially brimming with possibility as I start full time work as a nurse, plan on doing oodles of travel and will generally enjoy having money as opposed to living the not entirely glamorous student life.

 Resolutions seem a bit big and scary so I just have a few general aims that I've been meaning to do for a while anyway such as using my camera more, travelling more and exercising more. Mind you we're a week into the year and I've haven't picked up my camera once so don't hold your breath. I think I need a daily or weekly challenge to give me some structure.


Alice xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.