Friday, September 30, 2011

girl about town

Yesterday the stars aligned and the boy and I both had the day off to spend at our leisure. We travelled into the city, avoiding the AFL grand final parade in favour of shopping. I wanted to be a little spend happy before 'buy nothing new October' began today. Funnily enough, only one of the three dresses I bought was actually new.
I am quite proud of this purchase from Retro Star as it is probably the most vintage item I have bought to date. My style is still evolving, but I am leaning towards a feminine feel. Dresses, skirts, lace and ribbon seem to call to me. I also have a soft spot for the old nautical feel.
Mind the post-work hair in the photos. I'm considering shaving it off to raise money for cancer next march.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

ciao
wishiwereaudrey xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.