Thursday, July 28, 2011

High Tea

Today I broke out my Nanna's pearls and whipped together some butterfly for afternoon tea with some friends. We also had layered sandwiches, triple layer passion fruit sponge cake and scones. I was so full I could barely manage a few bites of my dinner.

Photobucket
pearls my Nanna passed on to me on my 18th birthday

Photobucket
dress: retro star, cardigan: bardot. the cardigan has really
cute detailing that doesn't show in the photo

Photobucket
shoes: savers, tights: gift from my sister, the white dots
are bows

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Uni has started back which gives me an excuse to dress nicely a few days a week and go into the city, one of my favourite things. Never mind this study business.

ciao
wishiwereaudrey xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.