Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Cheery

It seems dull to harp on about the weather, but in terms of style it has a huge impact. Despite summer being weeks away in Melbourne it has been miserable and rainy. Tights and scarves are an essential. 

IMG_5977

IMG_5984

IMG_5987
top and skirt: Savers, cardigan: Target, 
scarf: Friends of Couture, shoes: asos 

Something about the fit of this skirt and a simple pony tail (I never wear my hair this way) makes me feel slightly cheer-leader-esque. I always wanted to be a cheer-leader - Bring It On was an all time favourite - but it's never been a big thing in Australia. I'll have to settle for jumping around ungracefully.

IMG_5995

Alice xx

1 comment:

  1. I love your hair longer! And it really suits your face up in a ponytail :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.