Monday, May 13, 2013

Candy Stripes

Oh hey. I'm still trying to work out whether blogging is something I want to continue. But I was taking photos of some dresses to sell at my parents and by default ended up with some blog content. 

I spied this dress online and my mum was sweet enough to get it for me. She's a smart lady that knows sometimes a girl needs love and support and sometimes she just needs a pretty dress.

IMG_5227
dress: oh deer vintage, socks: asos, shoes: asos

I've started to consciously grow out my fringe and grow my hair long. I have vague plans to donate it for wigs when it gets long enough but only time will tell if I follow through on that.

IMG_5229

IMG_5250

IMG_5255

IMG_5265

Alice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.