Monday, August 1, 2011

School Daze

This is what I wore to uni on what started out as a sunny but finished up as a slightly chilly day. Though I suppose this is Melbourne we are talking about, so I should just say a normal day. The glasses are just for reading as I was attempting to study but ended up on the internet instead. Oops.

Photobucket
dress: local op shop, top: target, beret: ebay,
belt: came with another dress

Photobucket
I wear this belt so often the elastic is
starting to loosen, to be fair it is pretty amazing

Photobucket
This necklace was a christmas gift from the boys brother's girlfriend (now
fiancee), from memory it's from Oh Dear and is slightly awesome

ciao
wishiwereaudrey xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.