Sunday, March 14, 2010

Stall sensations

today i attended the weekly sunday market a few towns away and delighted in the number of crap stalls. a mixture of genuine antiques, broken toys and well read books several decades ago. there's a certain amount of mystery surrounging everything - is it really an antique or just a good fake? after borrowing some money from the boyfriend i secured myself a gorgeous jewellry box. it has some genuine and some newer parts, but for $20 i was more than happy.
my sister and i also sampled a raspberry cupcake that looked to pretty to eat and the boyfriend found a metal ford sign and a car magazine to add to his collection
this week also saw me but my first pair of jeans in a year, up until now i have been clad in skirts or tights. i found a high waisted pair for $4 at my local op shop which fit like a glove as well as a hideously gorgeous scarf for $2 to start my winter wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated and make me smile.